While the joint remains unquestionably the king of marijuana imbibing techniques, there are times when a vaporizer is just what you want. And vaporizers happen to have an added benefit for the lazy ganja cook: vaporized weed can be mixed with the nut butter of your choice to make ganja butter, no decarboxylation necessary. Start with about 4 grams of vaped weed per cup of nut butter. A note: remember these puppies take a bit of time to kick in so go easy. In the meantime crank that Zeppelin bootleg and don’t attempt to assemble any Ikea furniture. LARA BELKIN
Raw Chocolate Peanut Butter Goo Balls
10 medjool dates, pitted
¼ c ganja peanut butter
2 tsp cacao or cocoa powder
½ tsp vanilla
good pinch of aleppo or cayenne pepper (optional, if you want a kick)
¼ c dark choc chunks (chopped from bar)
Maldon or other coarse salt.
1. Pulse dates in food processor until broken into small pieces and starting to stick together.
2. Add ganja peanut butter, cacao and vanilla (and pepper, if using) and pulse to combine and form a paste.
3. Add chocolate chunks and pulse until combined.
4. Roll into marble-sized balls, top with salt (press into tops so it sticks).
5. Refrigerate 30 min, then enjoy the ride.